Humber College, proudly partnering with the Region of Peel and ACCES Employment, presents this unique offering; a one-time, full-time, fast-track, fully funded Early Childhood Education Program to residents of Peel Region.
Participants will graduate with a Humber College Early Childhood Education diploma. Participants will receive excellent support from Humber, access to paid textbooks, First Aid/ CPR-C training and much more! Explore the course titles and descriptions by visiting the Humber College Early Childhood Education diploma.
ACCES Employment will provide mentoring and transition to work assistance.
Get trained and educated in an in-demand profession. Humber’s ECE program is well-regarded with respect to curriculum, resources and instructors. Receive extensive support, mentoring, and adapted programming.
The Humber-Peel ECE Program begins in January 2024 and ends in April 2025
Most classes will be offered live online! A few classes will be offered in-person at the North Campus, 205 Humber College Blvd each semester.
- 19 years of age or older?
- A resident of Region of Peel (live in Caledon, Brampton, or Mississauga)?
- A Permanent Resident, Naturalized Canadian, or Canadian Citizen?
- Able to use frequent medium to light physical effort: lifting up to 45lbs? Are you able to bend, stoop, sit cross-legged on floor etc. without assistance?
- Able to commit to full-time studies?
- Willing to complete a Vulnerable Police Check?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all these questions, then the Humber-Peel ECE program might be the right fit for you!
Applications are welcome right now! Applying is easy -- Complete an application during an information session, a Program Manager will assist you.
Once Humber creates a profile on the applicant, they will receive an email inviting them to complete a Mature Student English Test online. Applicants can complete the online test at home. If you pass with a score of 50% or higher, AND there is room in the program, you will receive an Offer of Admission.