Orientation will be held on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The details will be posted on Student Record Services (SRS) (www.srs.humber.ca). Orientation will give you a head start on getting to know Humber and your classmates, professors and what to expect.
Attendance at the Academic session (Aug. 29, time to be announced, room to be announced) is your opportunity to meet second year students and learn how to navigate Humber and take some study and success tips home. Mark your calendar so that you do not miss this fun and informative session.
Here are some helpful links to bookmark and check frequently:
- HMail account: http://mail.humber.ca Be sure to access your account, as your professors will be sending information regarding their courses to you, in late August. Print your course outlines, topic schedules and related information posted for Week 1.
- Timetables (tentative): www.srs.humber.ca Available in late August. Please note that timetables are subject to change, so check frequently.
- Health Immunization Records
- Blackboard: learn.humber.ca Course Outlines and Topic Schedules will be available three days before the start of classes, along with ongoing course information. Check Regularly.
- Academic Calendar: http://www.humber.ca/academic-calendar
- Academic Rules and Regulations: http://www.humber.ca/academic-regulations .
For core OTA & PTA courses only - OPTT 100, OPTT 101, and OPTT 104. Additional required textbook information will be provided in those appropriate courses.
Check the textbook edition carefully.
The Faculty and I look forward to meeting you on August 27.