|2014 ATLS Schedule of Courses|
|January 23-25 at Sunnybrook
February 20-22 at Humber College
March 27-29 at Sunnybrook
April 24-26 at Sunnybrook
May 8-10 at Humber College
June 26-28 at Sunnybrook
July 3-5 at Sunnybrook
July 24-26 at Sunnybrook
August 21-23 at Humber College
September 25-27 at Sunnybrook
October 23-25 at Sunnybrook
November 20-22 at Sunnybrook
December 11-13 at Sunnybrook
|Thursday 5:30pm - 9:50pm
Friday 8:15am - 6:00pm
Saturday 7:15am - 12:30pm
The fees include the current edition of the ATLS Provider Manual which will be mailed out to you upon receipt of your payment. You will need to review this manual prior to your course. If you already have the manual, or have access to one, then the fees are reduced. Please understand that you do need to review the manual prior to the course.
** Note Shipping Surcharges **
- Out-of-Province applicants add CAN$10
- U.S.A applicants add CAN$20
- Overseas applicants add CAN$100
Note that your payment must arrive at our office to ensure you receive your manual on time and to confirm your placement in the course of your choice, otherwise you may risk losing your place to another person on our waiting list.
|Fes||(including manual)||(without manual)|
|Physicians/ Dentists /Fellows/ International Medical Graduates (IMGs)||$1,350||$1,275|
|*Course fees are subject to change.|
Payment Options (in Canadian funds)
Canadian applicants: We accept cash, personal cheques or money orders.
Applicants residing outside of Canada: Please forward your payment in the form of cheque or bank draft.
All cheques and bank drafts are to be made payable to "Humber College".
- If you cancel your booking 2 weeks or less in advance of the course date, a penalty will be charged. This may be 50% of the course cost, or retainment of the deposit amount.
- If you cancel your booking 1 week or less in advance of the course date, no refund will be given.
- Course dates are subject to change or cancellation.
- All Cancellations on your part are subject to a $20.00 Administration Fee
For further information:
- for courses at Sunnybrook (Bayview Campus), please contact Terry G. Smith, Manager ACLS / PALS/ ATLS Programs
web site and registration: About our Advanced Life Support courses
- for courses at Humber College, (North Campus), please contact Jo-Anna Ravelo, ALS Program Advisor
telephone: 416-675-6622 x4083
office: Office: M312
Continuing Education, School of Health Sciences
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
205 Humber College Blvd
Toronto, ON M9W 5L7 Canada
- download the ATLS Registration Form